Gayness xD

Hi everyone,
I know what you must be thinking...OH NO...another weirdo started up a blog... like there aren't enough people with blogs this one started up one to... well... i don't blame you for that lack of enthusiasm towards my blog... but you can let out a sigh of relief coz basically i won't show this to anyone who isn't my best/close friend or a d-grp buddy :P teehee...

Soo feel honoured if you'r reading this means your special enough for me to let you into my world to read this journal thingy xD ..

Now with a bit of news... i'm soon off to a rehersal of the lifehouse mime, waaa it's so amazing how God uses us for different things in life!!

Hehe talking to my d-grp buddy atm...helloo mariiaaa ^^...she will be the first i show this post to lol be honoured mar :P!!!

I dno what else to write...Today i had field work and i got an allergic reaction to the stupid pollen... Waaaa...
And i'm organising my social and the other class is being unreasonable... lol the only thing i was saying was "This is not a party. This is not a disco. But It's out social!!!"
coz they wna do it at tattingers jaq lool

anyways i must leave coz i have done no hw today...MAAAAAAA = | what a kanna i must ibla'! Sooo,
Ilu all anddd as Kai says:
Signing off with cuddles and giggles
Gbu
Zoe xD

3 Response to "Gayness xD"

  1. maria angela Says:

    heey dgrp buddie!!! wot a sweetie xD i like ur blog men =P welll, ovja if its zoe's ux xP..but now u gotta promise me to keep me updated alright? =P ^^ love u lots matie!! and thanks for everythin!! =D may God keeps on blessin ya ^^ xXxXx tc =]

  2. Rachel Says:

    and she doesnt mention me!! =O =P haha yay i get to see it anyway!! haha Gbu, keep close to the one who loves u the most!!!
    achie

  3. Lulu Says:

    miss you zoe!
    love you!
    keep up the cheerfulness....

    xxx