Life And Something Like It = )

Hi guys,

So I admit I am not faithful to my blog buttt I have been busy doing nothing so don't judge >_<

Ok so I haven't been doing nothing actually I have been doing loads and loads hehe

Anyways my font's acting all weird atm... I'm guessing it's rebelling against me for not blogging in soo long! xD
Soo (oh my it has finally come to boold again I shall not touch and I shall keep it this way xD) soo as I w
as about to say before my font interrupted!! About 2 wks ago and much b4 that I was having a rly hard time with life and basically I'm not gna get into it here lol but anyway...hard time and I was like where's God?!?!? where is He??? maaaa....*depression*

And one fine day i kinda hit rock bottom and was so ashamed of it all that I just started praying mega hard...and in the end it mega helped :D
SO I'm just rly amazingly happy ab
out that....and my story has a point guys dw lol

Hence (I use this word coz i say "so" too much!! xD) my point is that you know that feeling that you get when you 1st prayed rly well and gave all your problems to God and said "God I give You and trust You with my life?" well as christians we kinda get b
ored of it don't we? We just say in a daily prayer (if we even pray at all some of us) "Yes God, I give you my life.. bla. bla. bla." Well guys I just wanna say that if your going thro a hard time and you pray like that like I was doing then basically your not gna get anywhere coz unless we rly want God to act in our lives then He won't.

And if you guys are having problems just stop for 5 mins and pray for Him to help you and calm you dwn...mostly us who have Imp exams this year!! = S

So guys my msg to you today is pray as if it where your 1st time praying and never give only 99.9% to God but give 200% if you can!! coz when you give 200% He'll give you bck 500%! I know that doesnt make sense to you...but in my mind that's how I see it xD so don't judge = P

I had soo much more to say... like i was gna mention Achie's party but this blog's too long...so hpy B'day Achie,Tine,Rob (rllyy late xD lol)
Ohh and today I went to JC with Kai even tho she left early :( and stayed with Rob,Rache,Mina&Debbie :D and went into systems with rob xD lol I vry much loved it :)
Soooo....xD

I shall sign off now with butterflies and studiiesss

(I'm such a weirdo sry guys = S)

Gbu Zoe ><

2 Response to "Life And Something Like It = )"

  1. Kai Says:

    ah today was so fun zo :D hehe..we're special cos we didnt get caught on d only day d security guards were on d look out xD love u zoe :D and im so happy ur bk in d goods with God :D

  2. maria angela Says:

    amen zo :D:D:D keep it upp dgrp buddz xD xxxxx