Something...

Ok...so....this is like a miracle happening... I'm gonna post something i wrote....whcih means atleast one person will see it...which never happens.... lol...so...

God you help me through my pain
Although out of all this you get no gain
So, how can I thank such a great God?

I lay everything at your feet.
All my hopes and dreams.
I surrender every part of me
I'll never stop laying it down all at your feet
All I am is yours

My heart belongs to you
I love
and
thank you
for helping me though the pain
while getting no gain.

You truely are an Awesome God!

Signing off with red cheeks and a giggle
Gbu
Zoe ><

3 Response to "Something..."

  1. maria angela Says:

    illa zo...its rlly beautiful!! im serious!!! God blss pupa xxxx

  2. Maxi Says:

    zooo i love it !! (i even stayed making a google account just so i cant post a comment cos ur blog doesnt allow anonymous comments..grrrr) congrats !!! x x x x XDXDXD

  3. Maxi Says:

    i meant to say: so i CAN post a comment lol