Falling...

Ok so this is going to be a post where i say the truth and nothing but the truth ok?
So this week i left my URL on my hi5 and a person actually read my blog and kinda commented on my christianity (it was a gd comment dw)

Now I just want to write this blog to tell anyone who isn't a christian that it's not easy, i mean i write blogs when i feel i'm really close to God or else when i feel i have to share something He told me i should share, but I'm rly like a hypocrite sometimes.

Last wk i went to pv, and i took 2 drinks (told u im gna be truthful) i didn't get drunk i didnt get tipsy i just had 2 drinks and although i didnt get tipsy or anything after i sill felt guilty coz I'm gonna turn 16 in 5 months, so technically I'm underage.

And I'm telling you guys, i was so ashamed after, but i realised that i had fallen, without even knowing, and then i just prayed and prayed really hard and i feel that know God has picked me up again, and that i don't need to take any drinks just to fit in or just to feel stress loading off my shoulders, coz in the end the stress is gonna come right back isn't it?

My message today is: don't do the same mistake i did guys, drinking/smoking/cutting/drugs and all that will solve nothing and although i don't like this post i feel i should show you guys my mistake so that you won't do the same thing.

In the talks Fr. Ray said that when talking to a person who cuts ask: "what is cutting going to resolve?"

So I ask all you people who have and still are doing all these things: "What Is it going to resolve for you? Nothing. I assure you.

Hope you guys learn from my mistake
Signing off with this vid:


Gbu
Zoe x

2 Response to "Falling..."

  1. maria angela Says:

    thanks for sharing it zo =] it did help me!! "i can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!!":D:D it really encourages me!! :D xxxx God blss ya matiee

  2. LG Says:

    grt post zo, well done for posting.. sometimes i wish there was a bit more of the truth in the world
    xx