I'm sick of wanting
I'm sick of taking
I'm sick of believing
I'm sick of hoping
But when I fall to my knees
I stand in disbelief
Of how the Lord
Is dying for me
Once again
It's like everytime
I sin
He's on the cross again
The nail and the flesh meeting once again
So now I fall to my knees
And stand in disbelief
And pray for Him
And I pray for You
So maybe one day
I'll see Him live again
So maybe one day
I'll see Him live in me&you again
Gbu x

5 Response to " "

  1. Rachel Says:

    wow zoe that was so amazing!!! i rlly rlly rlly rlly like it!!!!!
    <3 xxx

  2. Martine Says:

    :) i like... a lot! :)
    Gbu babe

  3. Maxi Says:

    omg its soo good !! i love it !! its totally awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY amazing!! love u loads!!

  4. maria angela Says:

    illa how beautiful zo!!! wow!!! keep writin for d glory of God :)

  5. Amy Says:

    proset zoeee =) dat was really honest and true!!very coolll

    God bless youu xxxxx