New Year..New Begining?

Well, New Year was 6 days ago, I know I know, but I couldn't not blog about it now, could I? (:
2009 was an epic fail in making me happy, but looking back I'm happy at all the things that happened in my life, I mean I love the person I am right now, I've grown and I like how I can actually feel the change, not tangible (maybe the extra added weight from Christmas... but that's not what I'm talking about xD) but I can actually realise from my actions and thoughts.

A'levels are bang infront of me now, not round the corner anymore, I'm excited, they're an important part in a students life, so it's great to be on this roller coaster of constant work and worried sleepless nights of 'Will I manage to get the grades I want?' or 'Will I manage to get enough points to get into Uni?'. Worst question of all that I'm trying soooo hard to avoid is... 'What the hell am I gonna do with my life after A's?' It's a moot spot at the moment. So I'm just gonna work and study as best I can, pray and see what comes out of it, but I refuse to let these exams take over me (:

Twenty-Ten.. Well I'm awaiting many great things to come out of this year but even if many things fail like last year, I know that I will be able to turn them around into epic moments, I don't know I just have this feeling this year is gonna be one I shall remember forever, hopefully. I'm scared about that cause in life when I say something good is about to happen, something bad always comes with it, so I'm petrified at the radical changes I'm gonna go through this year, but again, excited all the same (:

I want to own a zoo. Seriously! Animals are so cute, today was filled with them for me, I met Ellie [Chaplaincy's adorable dwarf rabbit], my 3 beautiful guinea pigs and while I was playing 102 Dalmations, *sigh* [Side note: Yes I know but I just re-found this game and I got nostalgic, I just had to play] ...Getting back to my point... my mom walks in and hands me a calendar of PUPPIES! I'm in love <3>

Blessings my siblings, may your life be filled with awesome every day (:

1 Response to "New Year..New Begining?"

  1. Rachel Says:

    "A'levels are bang infront of me now, not round the corner anymore, I'm excited, they're an important part in a students life, so it's great to be on this roller coaster of constant work and worried sleepless nights of 'Will I manage to get the grades I want?' or 'Will I manage to get enough points to get into Uni?'"

    Imma you're mental jew? :P