Randomness Squashed In A Blog.. xD

Hello Humans = )

So I don't think I really have anything to blog about but people are telling me that my last blog seems too sad so I'm just gna update you guys and try to seem as un-sad as possible ok? = ) so i'm just gna try to get some inspiration as i go along bare with me humans...

I really need to find a new synonym
(I Spelt It Right Hillz :P...dnt ask ppl lol) to "So" coz i use it too much.. and basically it's bugging...so if any of you know a synonym to So pls tell me.. ha ha but till then i just will use it i guess = ) xD

So.. basically the past few weeks have been hectically busy, I'v had private lessons everyday and sometimes even twice a day... I'v been studying or else trying to study(atm Macbeth is open on Act 4 Scene 1 xD) and also I'v tried to keep a bit of my social life actually active... failing miserably actually but oh well...*sigh*

Yesterday we had d-group ad i have to say it was one of our most intense d-groups ever and i rly hope it got us closer together and to God.. thx a bunch tine = )

We also had the hike this week.. that was an up and dwn happy/sad day ha ha it was rly windy but the weather turned out amazing thank you Jesus ^^ and i ended up with cuts and bruises and a sore back...but oh well...*another sigh* xD
If you want to know more about it visit rache's blog (my hp buddy) the link is right there -->

Maaa i just looked at my time table and i have 14 exams all after each other with only 1 day break..how scary is that?!?!! O.O

Pray for me guys coz I'm petrified...

I just decided i'm off to study

Signing off with a smalll grin and books
Gbu
Zoe x



2 Response to "Randomness Squashed In A Blog.. xD"

  1. rache Says:

    teehee i was mentioned (you left the link out bassa =P)
    yeah it really was great fun hehe.
    God bless!

  2. Zoe Says:

    lool i was indicating the list = P xD