Lost

Why do i fall?
Why can't I keep on standing?
This evil drags me down
down into temptation

I keep on praying
so that I can stand again
when will this end?

You say you won the world.
You say we shouldn't worry
but when will I be able
to just believe?

God please keep me from going down
Always help me to stand
To stand by your side And not to stand on my own.





This Is a pic of Jack Skelington like the awesomest boy in the world xD the colours rly bad sry it's actually much prettier but the cam's weird :S and that's my bedroom floor btw >.<

Big thx to ach who's beside me atm n helped me 2day, her&amy teehee love you both and thanks xxx

Signing off with questions that need to be answered
Zoe

8 Response to "Lost"

  1. ^KaI^ Says:

    ah very pretty artisticy stuff hehe..pic is rlly cute..and and..i love u! :D mwa

  2. H1llz Says:

    Nice poem, and the pic is rly good! Silly camera not getting all the colours properly! Tsk tsk! Hope you're feeling a bit better cuz this post didn't seem too cheerful :( If you need anything I'm here for u babe, love you loads xxxx

  3. maria angela Says:

    i think its a rly nice poem zo!! nice painting as well, pupa!! i tnk ur rlly artistic in so many ways!! as hillz said, im always here for u dgrp buddy if u need anythin ^^ tc xXx God bls u lots nd lots xXx

  4. Rachel Says:

    I can testify to the awesomeness of the painting! I was in awe of the blending of the paint, which rlly doesnt show in this pic ='[ oh well.. Gb xxx love u =]

  5. Zoe Says:

    Teehee ^^ Thank you achiee xx

  6. Amy Says:

    zoeeee.....u helped me too!!so thanks!nd u know im always here for you! we had rly good chats on sunday, thanks a lot =)always praying for u lovely, god bless you xxxxx

  7. rache Says:

    jack =D !!!!!!
    ajme zo, don't worry babe, these times infect us all =\ God bless you pupa!

  8. Maxi Says:

    i saw the painting in real life too !! its sooooooo amazing madoff !! i was simply speechless !!... zoooe ur sooo artist !!! and i loooooove ur poems too!!

    Listen hun..if u ever need anything just let me kno.. and like even bad times could turn into something good. like we all learn from our bad times..

    remember that god has a reason for everything. He wants to make u stronger by giving u hard times..all the stuff that ur going through is gonna help u accomplish the HUGE plan he was for u !!! dont ever give up on him babe !!

    Love u loooooads!