Healing Heart

Healing heart

Just the thought
Of loosing you is
Making my heart break
Maybe I never had
You in the first place
But all I know
Is that with you
I never had to force
A smile but it just
Came automatically


Why did you go?
You left me alone
All the pain inside
I know you’ll never know
How great it was to smile
Because of you
But now it’s over
I can’t take it anymore
The pain I feel
You’ll just never know

But then I hear some one
Talking about a solution to This pain
I can’t understand who this
“Jesus” might be
They tell me the solution is just between
my knees and the floor.

So I try it.
This thing they call prayer.
My knees are on the floor.
My hands are clasped together.
My heart.
I can feel it beating faster in my chest.
I feel so much pain.
I let out a scream.
Then it’s all gone.
My cut’s are healed
My sin’s forgiven
And my life’s restored.


Hope you guys liked it x

Zoe.

4 Response to "Healing Heart"

  1. maria angela Says:

    :O wow im speechless!!! its beautiful zo!!!

  2. Amy Says:

    ahhh gorgeous...proset love! =) God Bless you alwayss

  3. ^KaI^ Says:

    omg! i love it :D im proud of u pupa ^^ i rlly like it :D mwa gbu n tc

  4. Chrissy Says:

    Aaa Zo I like it! Well done :] xxxx Gbu xxxx