Hypocrites

Been effected a lot by it lately... not of other's but also my own..


We'r all hypocrites
it's in us
to be that way
but in the end
no one can see our bruises and scars
only Him
We jugde
but does it count at all?
We fall
but will we be picked up again?


Hypocrites?
We'r right here
Devil?
Look away
for inside me there
is Him

He's the only one
that sees the true me
and although you can look
at me through a microscope
You'll never see the true me
like He sees me.




It doens't really make sense... i just wrote it..

5 Response to "Hypocrites"

  1. Rachel Says:

    oooooh i like it!!!esp the last bit!!!

    huggles n quesadillas :P
    Neptune

  2. LG Says:

    makes sense to me!
    good luck for tnight!!

  3. maria angela Says:

    in my opinion its rlly true!! God bless xxx

  4. Amy Says:

    zoe...its very honest nd it shows dat it came from the heart..sumting i look out for in poems xD love you pupa x x x x

    and dw...ye we will be picked up...but until then let him be the lifter of your head x x x x

  5. Kai Says:

    hey zoe! rlly like it..its pretty..especially d last bit :) GBU