Whispers...

Hi Guys = )

So today i was studying physics (whoopyy..) and i thought ot this rlyy cute Emo cartoon i once drew and like it just reminded me of Jesus all of a sudden...
The way he tells us He loves us while we'r not taking any notice of Him...
Here's the pic:
Doesn't that look sad? But it's the truth in a way...

Anyway this comes next:


Whispers
You made us all in your image
Now I'm in love with you
It took me years till i could see You
cause i was blind
but now you've opened up my eyes

Sometime's I blink
and end up falling
but in the end
You pick me up again
and my eye's are open
I'm listening to Your Voice
The Voice of comfort
The Voice of truth

I realise how much you love me
and I whisper back
I love You too.


Signing Off with a tired smile
Gbu all
Zoe x

3 Response to "Whispers..."

  1. LG Says:

    what a sweet cartoon!

  2. maria angela Says:

    its true, i wonder why i actually do dat =s... rlly nice poem zo!! xxxx

  3. . Says:

    oo woow i love d drawing...its so true we just block Him off sometimes :( and the poem is amazing bdw congrats u r very talented xxx :)