Laptops, Converse And Me2You's

Hello fellow bloggers and non-bloggers who take time out of your day to read my random comments about life = )

So today I'm in a good mood cause I decided I just wanted to be in a good mood, isn't that good xD?
The title of today's blog has nothing to do with my blog.. i just didn't know what to write and my stomach just made a funny noise.. xD
Anyway laptops - I'm writing this on my laptop and the converse is coz i looked at my messed up room and saw a pair of converse sticking out of my wires and Me2You's is coz my slippers are these huge Me2You fluffy soft toys..
I'm sure no1 has read this far into this post coz it's rly boring but I don't have much to say unfortunatly and I'v exhausted my wind pipes with talking about stress.. So my blog is now a stress free zone everybody = )

And I also don't have any life changing news to post or any religious views for today so my post is totally pointless..

I do get released (correct spelling?) out of prison this week which is good. The prison I'm situated in at this moment in my life is called Prison Santa Katerina. Believe me it's gotta be one of the worst prisons around, but their releasing me and another 39 girls next wednesday and next year we'll all be in different prisons = )

Err... My life is a huge rut atm isn't that fun?
I'm currently doing a summary of all my temi of maltese literature but i'v been on the same page since 11 am and it is currently 15:28, gooh.. haha

So you should all visit (if you'v read this far into my post) http://www.nerdfighters.com/ it's quite funny. Be a proud nerd whoever you are = )

Oh and http://www.youtube.com/fiveawesomeguys their quite funny with randomness, or you could visit fiveawesomegirls! = )
Now... for the fans of john mayer we now have a group on facebook which was a creation of me and achie, and i have no clue who's an actual fan of John so feel free to add yourself to it. I only invited paul gatt till now xD what a loner group!

Hence i will now leave you beacuse it is 15:32 and i really want to try and finish this silly summary.
Oh and a big thanks goes to mina who actually took time out of her busy life to come and see Students Fest '08 with me which was well good! = )

Signing Out with randomness and knowlegde that this will be read and commented by no1.
Gbu
Zoe x

5 Response to "Laptops, Converse And Me2You's"

  1. maria angela Says:

    lol but i want to comment =P lol a funny post zo!! xD i like it taaa seriously xD =P im gona go for my english oral and ive jst seen ur nick so i said oowaw leme read xD and well i did =P now please...pray for me for d oral xD ppl have said deyre hard :S:S o well lool i can do all things...im rlly not that stressed xD praise the Lord ux!!:D xxx GOd blss ya dgrp buddie =P

  2. Rachel Says:

    aw zoeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee johnnneehhhhh

    thats all =]


    oh and the verification code is : hoszizi XD

  3. ^KaI^ Says:

    xD ur reminding me of ach..john mayer...five amazing guys n girls or watever it is..and nerd fightrs xDshes been talking bout for ever! xD u need a random post once in a while..it keeps u sane xD but i dont think that well work on u :P mwa! gbu!

  4. LG Says:

    thanks forneeding someone to go with you to student fest :)
    it was fun!

    xx

    and ps: i read your blog :P

  5. Anonymous Says:

    weeeeeeeee yey ur a youtube fan!! next thing left for u to do is make an account and make VLOGS! (achie just started..and im starting in summer) ohhh yess..youtube is cooool.. fiveawesomegirls RULE..the guys suck..

    and well im not a nerd..so im not a nerd fighter..lofl...

    anywhooooo.. i went to students fest on sat..it was great ! XDXD would have been greater to watch it wit u..imma OH WELL!..

    LOVE U LOADS !!..and seeee? u have loads of comments already...

    waaaaaaa i want a laptop now

    haha verification code: ieloun. (im copying achie cos i found it hilarious)