Randomness Again Sry Folks xD

Hello doll faces,

I feel like another random blog very sorry if you don't have 2 mins to waste you might as well stop reading now. I'm just rly bored in bed lol and it's currently 00:24, just updated myself with the fiveawesome ppl and the vlogbrothers on youtube and felt i should just write random things... hehehe

I actually wanted to start vlogging in summer but like, everyone's doing it and i don't follow the flow so sry, you shall never see me vlog, unless I can help it. And till now i can :)!

I guess i have nothing to share or update you on and since this is a stressfree zone i think i shouldn't talk about O's coz that would just be inappropriate wouldn't it :)?

A huge shout out goes to my souly paula coz i wanna cheer her up and I can't think of many ways i can atm...
Another shout out goes to my beautiful princess amy who turns 16 in 4 days or is it 3 now? hehe lost count...anyway, Hope your all keeping yourselfs fit and and....fit?
just wanted to say thanks to those 5 people who actually did comment on my previous blog... those people are actually dedicated to my blog unlike YOU!! yes YOU! you know who you are person who reads my blog but doesn't comment!! :P

Jusstt kidding :)
So i shall update you about my week in the morning coz i need to go have my quiet time now :)
Gbu all
and i decided im stopping the signing out thing xD

Gb everyone
Zoe

2 Response to "Randomness Again Sry Folks xD"

  1. Anonymous Says:

    aw u do cheer me uppp =P <3 youuu

  2. Anonymous Says:

    dude u must vlog !! its fuuuuun ... gleee or at least take random vids of all the fun stuff we're gonna do in summer..and then put it on youtubeeeee...hahha love u !

    how cute ur really managing to keep this a stress free zone ! congrats :)

    verification code: mllqmaxt

    YEYY THE CODE HAS 'MAX' IN IT ! how speccciialll