Could It Be More Of A Rut?

Hey alive humans,
No I don't know why I'm blogging but i have nothing better to do and at the moment life's a huge rut you know? So I thought I'd spice it up with a blog post...Joy..

Now let's see what has changed since my last blog...







  1. Maltese and Biology are over.

  2. I realised that even my conversations with people have become total ruts cause they'r always the same

  3. I'm never hyper and alive anymore but always tired and bored

  4. Being Human lets me be perfectly imperfect

  5. I miss my school friends

  6. I miss being able to not worry about everything

  7. I miss having small adventures i could call Life

  8. I miss you <3

Goodbye alive people
DFTBA ok?
Smile
Zoe x

5 Response to "Could It Be More Of A Rut?"

  1. maria angela Says:

    i kno what u mean.. like im goin through it lately.. here for u always dear :) ly dgrp budd :')
    xxx

  2. Maxi Says:

    uff baby.. i hate to see u sad. :(... dw hun issa life will kick BOOOTIIEE in summer..OOTG and everything..cant wait for us to live at each others houses constantly .. i love u looooooooads !! *longing for summer*

  3. Rachel Says:

    how right you are.. and neither can i wait not to live at my house, max.

  4. Maria Says:

    wots dftba or wate'er twas? ax i so it in some otha blogs . and i couldnt make up words for it

    dont forget to buy angels?
    do freakin to basketball and?


    ma nafx :*(

  5. LG Says:

    i miss your randomness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!