Newness

Hi all =]

So i changed my blog finally, it was kinda boring lol. Like achie&mina got inspired (dn't get the inspOred thing rach XD) I'm blogging In Bullet form but mine r gna be numbers XD

  1. 4 O's and 2 Londons Dwn till now =/
  2. 1 London and 6 O's left to go
  3. Been going through a bad time but still managing to smile for some reason
  4. TWLOHA <3
  5. Red Bull is currently sponsoring Pluto Fridays
  6. I Dn't Like the taste of nebula but us OOTG girls still rock =]
  7. Blogging and Vlogging are both kick ass zvogations :)
  8. Tifkiriet poems are rly dumb
  9. I discovered a new blogger XD --> mikahassa, she's vry funny and she's my friend so visit her :P
  10. I'm in love with my prince charming, but i still don't know who he is
  11. Biology sucks coz i can't get through a single question of a past paper
  12. Helium is cool
  13. So is orbit gum (flavoured watermelon) >.<
  14. I think these numbers are getting larger
  15. I must stop
  16. Von gogh's paintings kick ass :)
  17. AND i found out about a new saint she's rly funky St. Therese (thx tine)
  18. I will spend my heaven doing good on earth! :)

NFTBA - ftw xD

Gbu

Pluto x

7 Response to "Newness"

  1. Chrissy Says:

    It's okay we'll make it they're soon over!
    And and and... YAY RED BULL! *has just finished a can*
    and and smileeeee coz i love uuu =)
    yes tifkiriet poems are dumb. grajja and identita are worse.
    orbit gum = yay but i like watermelon flavored least xD
    snd i'll check out your new blogging friend after my exam which I SHOULD BE STUDYING FOR.

    im going nowwww
    byeeee
    i love uuuuuu
    blogs in bullet form are so much easier to reaaad <3

  2. Rachel Says:

    hehe gnarly

    duuude i dnt even know wth im suposed to be studying :S:S:S:S:S:S

  3. Rachel Says:

    *supposed

    and and and and and confuuuusiioooooon

    Huggles n love <3

  4. LG Says:

    zoooeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    glad to have inspired
    bye

  5. Maxi Says:

    wat does TWLOHA meaaaaaaan?!?!?!?!?? waaaaaaaa red bull! MUSTTT HAVEEEE !! woo ilove u man..ur so smiley..its gr8!! XDXDXDXD wooo summer is really close!! like a bit more than 2 weeks.>YEYYYYY *celebration* bio DOES suck !! *yuck* and vlogging ROCKS ! WOOO

    LLTLW (haha GUESS WAT THAT MEANS!! XD)

  6. Anonymous Says:

    bullet form creator - yours truly >.< haha and twloha introducer xD must get back to writing my cv, maxine inspored me

  7. Maria Says:

    lol @ chrissy checking out my blog zomg. i was reading u ek and den i so mikahassa im like :O thats MEE XD

    dixx malti lestt u ek XD xhin hrigt frm exam i was like "ila qisni mett niftakar xej u ek mil poeti" ima qimsoma.

    so yea technically if i passed from everything i cna jst stopp studying haha lmao XD

    p.s ed nistenna l vloggings in summer takom haha

    aaa finally worst week is overrr *_* phew! btw ma kntx taf bst teressa? duuuuuuude! sometimes i really think you are out of this galaxy XP

    xoxx cu aroundyzz