Hearts Broken

Is it possible for our hearts to ache?
Is it possible for our hearts to break?
I know my heart aches.
I know my heart breakes.
But I also know,
That for some reason
He lets my heart ache.
He lets my heart break.
For a reason I go through this

Who Knows if one day
God will let me know why..

Sometime's I just feel unappreciated by some friends, that tell me I can trust them.. But then don't trust me back at all, or just dn't notice me until they nd to.. I mean why call me a friend, when you ignore me when you don't think I'm of use for you? They call themselves christians saying that they appreciate everyone and although we'r not all perfect, I'm not saying I am.. But atleast I try hard not to hurt the people around me and if i do, I end up hurting myself along with hurting them, but some people just don't care.. They just rly can't give a shit can they? I don't call those real friends.


The thing that pains me the most at the moment... I cn't watch it but i'll leave it here for you to watch it...






If you see from 3:50 onwards.. you'll see how I feel at the moment...

Gbu x

3 Response to "Hearts Broken"

  1. LG Says:

    zoe I love you :)
    great poem and thanks for posting that vid again, no matter how many times I watch it it still gives me goosebumps ...
    xx
    Gbu

  2. maria angela Says:

    ahh zo...i can relate to the poem too, thanks for sharing!! love u too, dear!!
    xxx
    may God keep on embracing u

  3. rache Says:

    thanks for the poem babe, it's so so true ='( !!!! i think we're all kinda down at the moment.. i have these for you, they helped me:
    "The Lord is close to the broken hearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit" Psalms 34:18
    "The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, You will not despise" Psalms 51:17
    don't worry baby, He's holding you!