Challenges, Work all that yada yada

Haha sorry for the emoness below siblings but i was having a rough day which got better after i zvogated in this page.. and made myself look like a complete cutter of wrists... rofl XD

So basically life is good, i mean i really can't complain.. it's just been hectic and great and beautiful! although the weather has mixed all the wires of my brain into a bunch and i still look white as paper... gay much? it's still just great cause I've learnt how to be responsible and like happy with what I have and stop dreaming about what I don't.
Great? I think so..

And last time I was like praying and I said..."Ma I've lost Hope seriously.." and like this song came on and in it, it said "My Hope is in your hands!" and I was like... coincidence much? I think not...

Oh well this might be the end of my blog, don't forget to comment... coz if you don't how will i know this blog is being seen?? huh? HUH?!

rofl much?

OHH and work? It rocks till now i mean it's funny and great and I just have to clog my ears to the swearing but the guys I work with are kick ass so that's just great :D

I think that's all i need to update... and like don't forget to suscribe to Out Of This Galaxy!

http://www.youtube.com/outofthisgalaxy rate, comment, favourite and suscribe :P!

DFTBA
Gbu
Zoe x

Uwww and today i started the brio challenge hope i manage to do it all...that would be really kick ass if i manage! xD

Did I blind you with the limeness of it all :P? My motto is that this summer I must atleast wear some colour and I blame bett for getting me out of my blackness... but i Still ADORE black :)

4 Response to "Challenges, Work all that yada yada"

  1. Bettina Says:

    haha yeeeey my colour is influencing her xD

  2. LG Says:

    yey!
    colour!
    XD
    we still have to go visit scats together
    oh and lu arrives tomorrow

  3. Rachel Says:

    much much? hah u've spent ages with max and lilly.. i can teeeeeeeeelll xd see ya later

  4. Maxi Says:

    loool ayyyy at achie's comment? its hilarious!!! we're all gettin each others words..hahahaha..VIVAAA IL-LIMEEEEEE ! GLEEEEEE....lol much? :P love u baby..glad ur happy :)