I'm Not Afraid Of The Dark

I'm not afraid of the dark, For I Live in His Light...
Those are the words I just kept singing at the end of today's meeting, which was so amazing and so touching that as soon as I came home I said I have to share it with the rest of you humans :)

So basically I thought it was going to be a really normal meeting like i didn't expect anything out of it... how WRONG was I!!!
It all began in praise where God put it on my heart that I need to start forgiving the people around me that are currently troubling me in my life so I can be able to praise Him better... and when I did I felt more freedom then I've ever felt before!! Also God put it on my heart that I do actually want children in my life, and also that He is a child Himself, He is an old person, He is a teenager, He is ALL... and although I knew all this before I don't think I ever registered it before tonight... it was so great! So praise was just amazing, I didn't want it to end... So when the talk was about to start you can imagine how I felt... I was like NOOOO I want more praise xD!

Anyway then the talk started and I must say Maria Vadia (the woman giving the talk) was unbelievably amazing and she touched my heart so much, that in the end she described exactly how i was feeling. And I had a burning feeling in my heart, which she then acknowlegded in some of us.. and I was so thankful that I wasn't the only one feeling this burning in my heart...
And I'm telling you so many feeling where let go tonight... I repented, and forgave and also forgot and erased so many scars.. And now I also know what my calling is towards my comunity.. which is so awesome!!!

I'm in such a good mood because I haven't had a night where I could seriously say I enjoyed it from begining to end... but tonight was that night!!

Here's a song that I love and that was sung tonight..





Gbu all my brothers and sisters

Zoe

3 Response to "I'm Not Afraid Of The Dark"

  1. Martine Says:

    AMEN SIS!

  2. . Says:

    hey zo
    thanks for reading my latest post about the anger thingy. yeah i know i can hardly speak coz i jus started hanging with the group but since we spent most the time at exiles i figured it wud be like that all summer i guess i didnt think that you do go up to st pauls
    sorry if i offended you :( i was just angry coz i find it difficult to go v often u know?

    dnt u think we shud rotate a bit tho? just to discover a few new spots? i think it wud be fun.

    love you (and yes i did laugh loads at ur verification code)

    xxxxxxxxx
    Lilly

  3. maria angela Says:

    amen zo!!!! :D