MTV, Socials and nail polish..

Yest...Isle Of MTV... One hell of a night!! One republic just swept me awaaayyyy i melted several times and also died inside and out! Plus the drummer had the TWLOHA T-shirt...now that's where i seriously DROOLED! you can just ask paula or chrissy... it was madness.. :)
Lady Gaga...more like Lady Yuck... and N.E.R.D were just vulgar eekieness...enrigque wasn't toooo bad and the kooks rocked :)
In between there was a DJ everytime which was rly great! We just clubbed and laughed and acted like complete fools...In our bikini tops might i add.. because it was boilingggggg........ XD

Anyway enough about MTV.... Last week i had the st.aloysious social and i got to meet really cool people and hang out with even funnier people :) Stayed out late and had a blast :) pics on facebook and in the vid below haha.. Now tomorrow I have my social... quite excited :)! I cut my hair today and it's mega short and also i tried putting on nail polish and now my legs and hands are filled with nail polish..... I NEED to learn how to be a girl seriously... And i just realised that i stained my bed with my toe nails... how great....

Maxine's back :) she was abroad and now she's back which is great! *shout out to lilly*

Also this week I started creche with Bettina and Achie, and let me tell you that day was one of the greatest and tiring days ever xD Love you Ach and Bett... Thx for your greatness

*loves chrissy*

Oh thx kai for the vid below... and come back soon Tine.. I miss you x

I'm trying to mention a lot of people as you can realise... lool

Gbu all my siblings
Zoe x


2 Response to "MTV, Socials and nail polish.."

  1. maria angela Says:

    have fun zo tomorrow!!! :D loveee u my dearieee xxxx

  2. Maxi Says:

    MTV WAS TOTALLY WOW ! AHHHHHHHHH ONE REPUBLIC !! MA WAT A GOOD NIGHT !! hahahah us in our bikini tops was sooo entertaining ! love u lots zooo! we need a day together ta ! i misss u ! have fun tonight at ur social !!