Materialistic?

Sometime's we get caught up in such materialistic things that we forget that in this life we'r all the same..
As a friend of mine would say... "In the end we all die... so what's the use?"
Now I'm not saying we should use that mentality.. but seriously... some things can be avoided can't they?
Like the stress that most girls put on themselves.. to have the nicest hair, have the best boyfriend, flirt with guys just so you can gain confidence, find the perfect dress and nails, wear all the pink you can find and just laugh and pretend not to get the joke just so the boys and pick on you and call you blonde...

Don't you think it's just all a joke? In my own way I can be very materialistic, I care a bit too much about how I look when I'm out and it just frustrates me that, I have enough money to buy a whole meal at Mc Donalds but decide not to just to save money and then end up using the money on something stupid when I could have easily loved to have been more full that night I went out to eat with my friends...

But then people all over the world have no clue of what a burger actually tastes like but I have that luxury and don't use it!
How horrible..

We (including me) can get so wrapped up in the things and people around us that in the end we end up loosing who we really are to become something so materialistically fake... and i just think it's sad...

I dno why I'm writing this post just think I should let these feelings out...

Gbu all siblings
infinite x's and o's
Zoe

4 Response to "Materialistic?"

  1. Anonymous Says:

    hey zo great post with a really gud message. yeah oftentimes we give too much importance to materialistic things(me definatly included) lol bdw thx for getting me addicted to gossip girl watched all the episodes cant wait for season 2!!lol i just remembered abt our dancing at the social!so hilarious!
    Gbu nd tc babe
    xxxx

  2. maria angela Says:

    thats so true, zo!!

  3. . Says:

    really true zo... and i well agree with you on this one! i totally am materialistic but at the end of the day what does it all mean?

  4. Zoe Says:

    ye i know aye? i just hate it but at the same time.. i am it... *dies*