Family...


All of us seem to be having problems one time or another with our family this summer..
I wonder what it is.. My problem all started last night when i asked for my curfew to be extended by one hour.. while i was out with my sister.. and the ans was no.. and after that for asking that i got grounded... to the point where she didn't want to let me go into work this morning!! like what the hell???
Now cause I didn't want to go to the beach with them they'v taken away my laptop (im writing this blog on betsy my editing comp..) my mobile and they told me I can't go to soul survivor... Now I rly can't think of what a good christian would do...because right now I just feel like tearing their throats out..
I should have gone to gozo this weekend and all my troubles would be here in Malta... Non existant..

And tmrw Drea leaves and I won't see her for a whole month coz of my vry nice parents... Sometime's I just wish they could realise that I'm not perfect and that all the mistakes they do that I ignore.. are going to stop being ignored now that everytime I make one mistake they jump down my throat... and what's worse is my mom went back on her promise of letting me go to soul survivor... the trip I'v been planning for months and that I paid for and that was granted to me for getting into sixth form...
Cause yes I passed my O-levels.. And I'm working for my parents and I'm helping my mom with house chores... Now... What more can I do for her??
She told me i should start buying the groceries and I was like give me the list and I'll go ux... WHAT MORE CAN I DO FOR HER?!?!
maaa.. She's seriously just letting out all the stress she has on ME.. while I let it out on this stupid internet page that no one reads... and I mean who would read a whole post about me complaining about my family??

It's all mad in my opinion and I wish I had some where to escape to.. But I don't ...

I would go to the chapel... But right now as much as I know God is the only one that can resolve this.. I'm not in the mood to pray..

How horrible...

And to add insult to injury i wept my eyes out when my parents left the house.. like real tears streamed down my face.. which usually never happens unless something bad happens to me.. te last time I cried was when I was going through a hard time with the mime..

I feel claustrophobic.. Like everything's closing in

I'm gna miss Drea =[ and if I actually don't go to soul survivor... You'll find me knocking on someone's door cause I would have run away from this hell...

7 Response to "Family..."

  1. Maxi Says:

    *praying for u and hoping everything will work out* Everything happens for a reason k?

  2. H1llz Says:

    I'd read a whole rant about family cuz I went through the exact same thing this week practically - got grounded for 3 days just because I came home one night and my mum wanted me to go right to bed cuz it was late and I went to check my mail first (wtf?! 0o) and then spent days arguing with my parents and crying my eyes out cuz they forbid me to date the guy I like who had asked me out cuz they don't approve of him [for multiple reasons I don't agree with] and blehhhh I had the same situation where I've been wanting to run away this week, and to top it off my dad formatted his computer so I lost all the photos I ever took with my camera (eg. social, soul survivor last yr, Gozo wit d skul etc. over a hundred folders) and I was literally going maddddd....so ahem wat dis boils down to is that I understand completely where ur coming from, we're in the same boat, and if u wanna talk or anythin I'm here for u :) and I love you loads and loads and loads okay? mwa xxxxxxxxxxxxx

  3. Anonymous Says:

    gna be praying for u from u.k. babe! i'm gna miss u shitloads too! u ever need anything msg me *we're go so it's free xD* and i'll either simply say a prayer for u or if i'm somewer where a telephone box exists i ll call :D haha
    parents are like that sometimes... they tend to react before thinking and they forget to look before they leap *these are things that us teenagers are usually forgetful to do* [hope that last sentence makes sense XD ] dont worry babe! God has a plan for u... and it s an amazing one! i can feel it :D

    love yyouuuuuuuuuuuu
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  4. Anonymous Says:

    hey zo dont worry hun we all go throu hard times with our parents. ive been having a few probs too esp with my dad and sumtimes i get so angry i have to count till 100 till i actually calm down. being a teenger isnt easy coz we want our freedom and i suppose its kinda hard for our parents to let go.u know wot i mean? the best thing to sort out your probs is to just talk to them about the way you feel and just pray pray pray.dont worry hun jesus loves u nd even thou u might feel alone and misunderstood he is there by your side and your friends are always here to help!so hang in there and smile!!!Gbu praying for you xxxx ps:if u ever need anything u know where 2 find me

  5. Martine Says:

    you're not alone, and people do read your blog, which means a lot! I'm not the one to give advice in this area, sorry, but you're in my prayers, my hugs are available, and my door is there to be knocked on. Hug

  6. Martine Says:

    also, if you ever runaway seek Jesus... "knock and the door shall be opened..."

  7. maria angela Says:

    in my prayers too zo!! if u ever need anything, you know where i am dear.. love you so much! i think if God rly wants u to go to ss, He'll do anything possible to get u there, so dw!! ure gona go, i believe u are!! have faith pupa!!!
    xxxxxx