Not Ashamed..

You realise how sometime's we feel ashamed of what we might truely be?
In my case.. I'm a christian and I love God and turn to Him in any occasion and I feel I should be a witness... But sometime's I feel comfort in the saying "It's easier said then done"

Lately I've been going through a dry spill but the thing is I still had a thirst for God and praised Him, but I wasn't praying my usual prayer time.. I mean I was like.. too lazy.. and too busy...
I also changed a bit.. Felt myself going a bit down, as in I drank.. not to the extent of getting drunk I would never allow myself to do that.. But I'm sure I was tipsy to the point that I was too happy to function..

But like I kind of realised tonight.. that in the end God forgave me now.. I only needed to forgive myself..

Saying I'm a christian and not being ashamed and afraid is one of the greatest gifts one can have in life.. and telling people and being a witness to them is even better..

It can be in small things like not swearing and when I say swearing I mean saying haq and God's name following..

But guys don't be afraid for He is God.. And we can do anything with Him through us.. does that make sense??

I hope so ^^
And thanks to all those people that left comments in my family post.. truely appreciated and yes I shall be joining you for Soul Survivor :D!


And guys.. not going to paceville to go to mass should be the coolest thing on the face of the planet ok :P?
Coz we are the Jesus generation :)!

Gbu all siblings
Infinite X's&O's
Zoe

1 Response to "Not Ashamed.."

  1. rache Says:

    AMEN SISTER!! wooooooohoooooo =D