Wishes and love :)

I wish I could explain why people act a certain way. Why God takes away our loved ones. Why we cry. Why we suffer. Why we bleed. Why we hurt and why we cry.
I wish I could talk to God and ask Him why I am what I am.
Look the way I look. Talk the way I talk and act the way I act.
I wish she would remain the same. My same old friend. Not change to what she's become.
I wish for all these things. But the one thing I wish for the most.
Is to see all the world praising God for what He is and not for what people make Him out to be.
He is faithful. He is loving. He is our Creator. Our best friend.
I wish people would just stop and realise this.
But then again when will these wishes ever come through?


I just opened my blog page and what I felt was that, and it came out like that i guess..
So yes those are my emotions at the moment. But their not sad. But happy emotions. Cause even though we go through hard storms. He is with us.

So I don't worry about all that. I just feel the hurt.

Anyway... on a happier note :)
We'r back from soul survivor, and I must say it was a wonderful experience.. Just being abroad without family. Having that "indipendence" :)
Well let me not get too into soul survivor I just want to say that even if you didn't come up with us or you weren't there. Then God is still with you, still cares and is still waiting for you to call out to Him.
Obviously met some great people :) made friends with the buttboys hehe.. great guys.. (:

Tomorrow I have quite a full day. For one I need to go apply for sixth form.
But that's good cause that means I passed my O's so I shan't complain. Tonight I'm staying in to relax a bit.
I re-started dancing officially finally :) how grande aye?
I'm quite extatic about that anyway. I'll be dancing in a show in about 3-4weeks time. So pray for me kids :)

Also decided what I want to take at sixth form FINALLY.. xD
Though it shall be hard because I want to do 3 A-levels and 4 intermediates... being:
A-levels: italian, philosophy and I.T
Intermediates: Art, maltese, maths and english

Although I'll be doing art privately and italian in one year and I.T in another.. Hopefully I'll manage so keep me in your prayers ;)

Well I shall leave you for now with a song from soul survivor (my apologies to those that didn't come)





Gbu all siblings of mine through Christ :)
Zoe xoxo

2 Response to "Wishes and love :)"

  1. maria angela Says:

    thats so true zo!! d poem made me think a lot, and realised those were my thoughts which i needed to translate into words but couldnt somehow lol xD

    keep servin God wid an open heart!! :)

    *blessings and hugs*
    xxxx

  2. Anonymous Says:

    Loved how you started the blog :) xxxxxxxxxxxxx luv ya pupa