Bunny

Hey lovers =)

How's it going? I don't feel like doing a very reflective blog today, so I'm gonna keep it simple you see? Summer's nearly over, which is very strange in my eyes but in exactly one month I'll already be experiencing my second day at JC. Very very peculiar kids.
Oh and goodluck my siblings who have resits! From O's to Uni I'm positive you guys are gonna do great and even if you fail just know that it's not the end of the world! I'll be praying for all of you guys this week!
Also Congrats goes to tine's brother who's getting married this weekend *tiny applause*
Happy Birthday's go out to Christa, Bettina, Me, My Sis And a whole hell of a lot of people who where born in Sept.
I still dno what I'm doing for my bday. Deff spending a weekend with friends somewhere =)
Piece of advice for some of you: read Twighlight if you never have.. very very good book!
Oh and also the Bible cause many people have never even opened this book.. but believe me what's inside has really helped me in such horrible situations that how can I not suggest it for a good reading club guys?
Also OW LA LA very sexy to say thaaaaaaat *drum roll* I QUIT work =D woo how grand is that? I now have time for my friends and my life again!
Very excited about that charltson!!
Now updates are in order: My room is remotely clean for once =O what a shocker

OOTG vlogging is hopefully back although my vids don't want to upload!!
Facebook finally accepted to upload 2albums of soul surivor for me but not the reast BLEH!
Big poof for that
And w-t-fudge is going on with this 4am thing of paceville? In my opinion close the whole place down and restructer it into something more positive please?
Oh and new blogger on the loose... *drummm rooolllllll*

MATTHEW BORG
who's blog link isss http://www.mattborgi.blogspot.com
sorry I can't link it to the side but this template sucks ass..

Onwards to the end of this blog-nation.
Just wanted to wish you all the rest of a very good summer and hope you all remain in Faith :)

Gbu all my siblings
Infinite X's&O's
Zoe

2 Response to "Bunny"

  1. maria angela Says:

    oo i didnt kno u quit xD aw now enjoy dis month.. im glad uve got a break now zo! :) ara enjoy it issa :P

    maaa :O sixth form's so so soon!!! im so so excited xD im probably gona go to jc, and im really looking forward to it!! xD so i want to enjoy dis month to d full man!! :D

    happpyy birthdayy my dear dgrp buddieee ^^ love ya dear!! and thanks for everythin :)

    xxxx
    *huggles and tickles*

  2. Matti Says:

    SAC da best

    Just thought I'd say that Zoe ;)