Change

Change; we don’t like it, we fear it, but we can't stop it from coming. We either adapt to change or we get left behind. And it hurts to grow, anybody who tells you it doesn’t is lying. But heres the truth: the more things change, the more they stay the same. And sometimes, oh, sometimes change is good. Oh, sometimes, change is ... everything.

Some of us have changed radically throughout the summer. But my question to you all is, who is the world to judge if we have or not?

Who are they to say that we'v lost our values and morals and manners?

MY Faith. MY morals. MY life.

Not theirs. MINE.

So might I say that all they have to do is adapt to MY change of style but not my change of values and Faith. Should I hope that it will all pass in time? Should I hope that they'll get off our backs? Should I?

Well. Yes. I should actually because I lost none of my christian values with change and if they feel that they should go back on their values then I shall not and I will still love and respect the people (with great difficulty) that stab me in the back.

But with God I can do anything. He got me through exams. Getting me through being hurt should be nothing xD

Love you all siblings Gb

Keep Faith

Zoe xoxo

3 Response to "Change"

  1. Simon Says:

    Hey :)
    I know random of me to comment, but hey im like that :)
    well, it seems to me like there is some subtext going on throughout the whole blog....something is going on and since i have not a clue what, cant really comment...
    I would just like to point out one thing...you wrote "MY faith. MY morals. MY life."
    and thats struck me.
    it struck me because it reminds me alot of what people who do not believe say when I'm speaking to them about God. the typical "why should i not do this, or do this, its MY life i do what i want"
    in my own understanding...NOTE: im not an authority on the matter but.....if i gave MY life to Jesus...then, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't My life now HIS?
    ...
    ...
    ...just something to think about i guess....
    like i said...no idea whats going on...just pointed that out.
    a preacher once said "the song they sing in hell is 'It's MY Life'"

  2. Simon Says:

    understood...
    I know what you mean about wanting people to bugger off..been there...done that...got the tshirt, but lost it...
    i know exactly what you're thinking...im not doing anything wrong, i justgo for the atmosphere, to dance so on...nothing im gonna say or anyone else is going to change your mind... but don't take it out on the people who do...they do it cause they care.
    Pv is a place where it is very very easy to fall into sin, and MOST of the people that go there (i said most, not all) go there with the intention of getting drunk, doing drugs, getting off... so anyone can see why the people that care would try and discourage it.
    again...im not trying to tell you not to go anymore...I'm just saying that you shouldnt take it against people that do tell you.
    they feel the place is bad, i happen to agree... dont like going there... all i'm gonna tell you is be careful...and since u said you are taking precautions...drinking only water and so on...good on you.
    AGAIN...THE 'certain people' lave and care for you.
    you can answer me here if you have anything to say, ill check in on it
    GBU

  3. Zoe Says:

    I see what you mean.
    Right now I'm still running around with that t-shirt.
    And yes I'm taking pre cautions when i go there. I go for dancing and having fun with friends. No more no less I'm an honest person so i say things as they are. And that's how they are for me.

    Gb simon thx x