School, Notes, Life and something of the sort

Okay that's enough with the seriousness get ready for some actual blogging :D

So loversss the summer is coming to an end! And yay it was such a great summer :) *glee*

*Moment of silence* to celebrate the fact that i turn 16 next tuesday *woooo*
Also that I strt contemperory (spelling?) tonight yaay :D

Now about the wholeeee summer?
My biggest wish was to go to Soul Survivor and gleeee I did :D best experience of my life...!
Came back with the biggest smile on my face and it's gna remain there as long as i remain with my Saviour :D

Maaa and I'm telling you i strted reading Revelations and I was like WOW suchhhh a good book in the bible i swear!!

Anyhow's I got accepted and am going to JC which is wer i wanted to go...though I'm a bit bummed Max&rache aren't gna be there *cries into her pillow*


But i still love her :)!

Also I'm back on the books and tv series craze!!
Right now I'm reading: The last days of socrates, Finishing off SLAM *finally* and Live the life by mike pilavachi :)

Also I'm watching: Greek, the secret life of an american teenager, gossip girl, project runway, Dr.House and many moreee

I need a life don't I?

*Pauses to go clean the house a bit for mom*

*Pauses to watch greek*

OKayyy Back :)
I'm meant to be at bev atm but I'm running ultra late.. though i'm starving what shall i eat??


I just found out I might be in maltese with elaine yay :)

Uww and next sunday we have a football match now that should be entertaining XD!


What else?? I doubt I have anything left to say xept Gbu all my beautiful siblings
your facebook addict shall leave for the time being...btw over 40 albums of photos... how mad is that??

Love you all
Infinite x's and o's
Keep faith
Zoe x

2 Response to "School, Notes, Life and something of the sort"

  1. LG Says:

    wow how cool you self acclaimed yourself as a tv series, book and facebook aholic all in one blog!
    yey-ness
    I'll be seeing you around
    same school again ;) better now though ey?
    xxxx

  2. Maxi Says:

    yey contemporary ! XD

    aaaaaaaa books! aaaaaaaa tv series ! aaaaaaaaaa XD

    and dude..i have like over 130 albums on facebook..so HA!!Loool and about 70 something vids :P:P:P im so cool :P :P

    waaaaaa its ur bday really sooon! :O:O:O uff cnt believe i cnt come out due to school :(:(