Oh alpha.

Alpha walks into the room thinking it was the end of his days. The mafia weren't known to forgive easily, and he had really screwed up the mission to kill. Killing pythagoras wasn't the easiet thing in the world, just before alpha was about to attack, pythagoras had swiftly moved away having already calculated all of Alpha's next steps. Getting away before Alpha could realise what hit him.
Aristotle turned to face Alpha.
"I am not pleased with your performence my dear one, but I cannot loose you and keep you at the same time, so I shall keep you forever as a symbol that will kill all the people studying you, and I will loose you as a human as I will now wed you with my daughter Beta. As I have wanted to let go of her for a long time, I will keep her as a symbol too, so you will both destruct the mathematicians that will follow."

And that is the story of how Alpha and Beta started killing people in maths.


So sad I know.

Oh well, on with the world now. Blogging awaits me (:
Exams start in 48hours. *Jumps up and down in joy*
Yesterday was so peaceful at night the waves just made me want to paint them and the music just made me want to sing all night. How hippy of me xD
I started using google chrome thanks to simon and loveee it!
Mentioning simon I hope the wedding is pleasant guys and gals who are attending at this very moment, we'r missing you on FB and twitter it's sad
I really can't wait for summer, I'm praying it will be a good one, without any fallouts and fights and hopefully it will just be peaceful and filled with ice-cream and swimming (+work but I'm overlooking that minor defect)
I think I should start studying now, cause I'm veryyyyyyyyyyy behind in work, the F1 just finished so I have no more excuses.. Pity Ferrari didn't even place in the first 3.. Massa came 4th so we'll get some points in this race I guess.. Though I doubt they'll get far this time around.. Ferrari just isn't the same without Shumacher racing with us. Damn retirement!

Blessings on this hot day kids
Have a good one
DFTBA (:

5 Response to "Oh alpha."

  1. Chrissy Says:

    you're still working with your parents this summer?

    and man alpha and beta really aren't that bad compared to other stuff in maths =P
    sin and cos are waaay more evil =P

    "I'm praying it will be a good one, without any fallouts and fights"

    I'm gona be a pessimist and sayy... mm only in a perfect world =P

    summer summer summerrr

  2. Rachel Says:

    lol the captcha is ingers. Just short of integers!

  3. Zoe Says:

    captcha ach?
    And I might work with embassy also chris xD part time both all depends x)

  4. LG Says:

    chympsitchympsitchympsitchympsitchympsitchympsit

    chympsit

    that's a captcha!

    aka word verification...

    You're such a nerd... I love it!

  5. expressingwordz Says:

    Fine, xP