Maxine Bribed Me Into Doing This!!! xD

YES,Igot bribed into doing a vlog.....look , point and laugh it's a vry Lamooo vid xD






Gbu All
Nerdfighter
Zoe x

7 Response to "Maxine Bribed Me Into Doing This!!! xD"

  1. Anonymous Says:

    Za/owlaaaaaaa mela............. i'm talkign to you on msn and you told me to tell you :S to mention me hehe .......that soundS wierd :P ........btw i like your voice on vids it's funKilicious!!!! :P tc Gb mwaaaazzz ..issa i'm gonna go bk to msn and continue our convo coz u're currently holding the line :P and i don't liek to keep my friends waiting byebye for now xD xXx

  2. Brooks Says:

    Lol zo, cool vlog! My cat and I got a mention :P XD Hmm so the new harry potter movie comes out next november - i saw the trailer haha Hmmm so anyways i'll ttyl =] Gb tc xxxxx

  3. Bepsterdegi Says:

    ...your voice isn bad...no offence but i dont really like vlogs orefare writing them down kieku imma its not bad zo dw tc xx

  4. Anonymous Says:

    Haaaaaaaa its not my fault I was random last night, its all Rob's stupid joke which made me ask the random question, so I'm sorry XD Heheh you rock souly...i <3you!!!

  5. Anonymous Says:

    I LOVE U BABE!! YAYYYYYY U VLOGGED!! i promise that my vlog with lilly will be up some time today.. XD www.youtube.com/limevsblue

    ... ur such a good vlogger man !!!! ur such a cutie !!! im so happy u did it for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! muahhahahahahhaha ur the best ta!!!! ur voice is like really normal in vids..mine changes drastically ! lofl

    and lime is like amazing ux? ..we need lime dayyy woooo!!.. im gna go now..but i love u ok!? like shit loads !! mwaaaaaaa

  6. Pawluuu Says:

    OOooohh yehhh go Zoehh xD Excellent blog ,u should really keep it up ta xD *i think movie maker is free to download but not sure but anyways*

    JM 4 eva XD ajma kemm inhobbu lil-Johnnie taghna =). Love the wallpaper actually. Anyways as i said keep it up.


    Anxiously awaiting your next vlogggy,

    Pawlu

  7. Amy Says:

    awww thanksss for the happy bdaynesss xD love you pupaaaa rly funny vlog hehe