Procrastination is the worst Temptation..

I was once asked why I would base my beliefs all on christianity, mere to the fact that our beliefs all lie in a book, and not actual fact.
Now at that time it was very hard for me to answer this person, but i was reading 2Corinithians 5 when I stopped to think (happens a lot XD) and I thought well a lot of people who don't believe in God have to believe in something else right?
You cannot go through life in believing in nothing..So, horoscope's?
I know a lot of poeple who read a believe them and if your reading my question to you is.. there everywhere always different always changing and uww let's see there nearly always written in a magazine which i consider a "book" so you base your beliefs on something coming out a book?Written by different people and never hearing the same words? How does that work?
While knowing that when I'm reading the bible I always get the same message out of it.. And that is love and accept love. Treat others how you wish to be treated. Love God for He made you.
Making someone else your idol..

Look at your own faults, then look at everyone in the world's faults, and see if you find any of those characteristics in this person..
Making yourself an idol. Now that's something I truely can't understand...
What's so perfect about this person?
That their hot and smart?
So What?
People.
That's what they are.
People like everyone else andthe only thing I believe to be perfect in life is God, so I truely cannot understand how people worship themselves.

Lame rant I know but tot ally can't understand it myself, explain it to me if you do..

And also last time I was with some friends, and we where talking about how each blog seems to have a theme, ex: politics, God, randomness, opinions, smart ideas, comparisines, advice blog, day2day blogs etc.. etc..
And they said my blog is more Me so it's like, whoever reads and follows this blog...

You witness me struggling to find answers out of things that don't make sense, see me sin and fall and get back up again.
But today I just want to show that if this blog shows me, I do really hope that there's a trace of God in here because He lives in me, He loves me (and you 2 (:) and I just want to figure out life's ups and down's with Him around.
Even if I sometime's push Him away...


It's all really simple.

6 Response to "Procrastination is the worst Temptation.."

  1. LG Says:

    well done!
    I love your infrequent and sporadic blogs, it's true they do show a real you, ready to go through life as a Christian and with God at her side no matter how often you may fail, a true inspiration, I would never be able to portray such honesty in my own blogs, no matter how much I try.
    cheers
    xxx

  2. Rachel Says:

    Just to let you know i read it.. Don't really have anything to say though.
    Gb xxx

  3. Simon Says:

    i just love the "i stopped to think" its like you have to stop everything else you're doing to think :P
    sorry...
    nice thoughts though

  4. Steve Diacono Says:

    yeah, ermm nice lol im just adding a comment coz I like wat u wrote and so u know i read it :P

    well done zo

  5. maria angela Says:

    *hugss zoee and gives her a nice sweety juicy strawberry* :D
    great post zo!!
    xxx

  6. Nessa Says:

    Inspirational blog Zoe :) Oh bdw I read ure blogs too ;)

    Van