A visit down memory lane

Achie's going to hate me for this..
I think I hate myself for it xD
Excuse My shrill and annoying voice and my weird ways but I thought this video was too funny not to share with the people of my life now x)
It's nearly a year old, oww how I miss those times x

Before I show the achie/me vid tho I must embed another one first..Can't believe Im saying this.. But I wanna go back to O'level timeeeeeee ):




8 Response to "A visit down memory lane"

  1. LG Says:

    I already told you what I thought freak

  2. Simon Says:

    oh my...oh my oh my oh my.....
    sad sad people
    lol
    a good laugh though
    i think its time to put up my love video

  3. Steve Diacono Says:

    Riiiiiight.....
    well made me laugh ill give you that much.

    lol whats up with the ending of the 2nd video ???

  4. Unknown Says:

    Nice guys finish first in the first video!!!! Haha O lvl days!

  5. Bettina Says:

    haha did u guys watch "Role Model" before playing this harrypotter game?? lool

  6. Rachel Says:

    your first sentence was right :P
    I really do want to kill you XD

  7. Zoe Says:

    Love you ach (:
    And what is that game bett =/?

  8. Ben Says:

    haha hilarious .. good one achie :P i agree with minas statments but il just add an S... freakS!
    haha love you both..

    as for the game bett mentioned .. we are going to meet up and discuss it so that we try do it .. its baiscally a medevial war game but its very funny LOL